We emphasize prayer as a divine strategy
for empowering Christians for effective
labor in His Vineyard - Luke 24:49, Matt.9:38.
In the Charismatic Renewal Ministries, we believe and affirm
- That there is one God who revealed Himself in three Personalities: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 48:16, Matt.28:19, Luke.3:21-22).
- The Scripture in its entirety (both Old and New Testaments) is the inspired authoritative WORD OF GOD (2 Tim.3:16, 2 Pet.1:21)
- That all human beings are born into the state of separation from God due to the disobedience of our first parents Adam and Eve. (Rom.3:10,23, Rom.5:12-14).
- That salvation cannot be earned but can only be received as a gift of God in Christ through faith (Eph.2:8, Rom.6:16-18)
- That there is only one mediator between God and men, the Person of Jesus Christ (1 Tim.2:5) who is fully God and fully Man.
- That every believer is a priest of God and has direct access to the Father through Christ (1 Pet.2:9, Heb.4:16)
- That the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of cavalry is adequate for man’s salvation from sin and its aftermath (Heb.10:12-14)
- That the Roman Catholic mass is a repetition of the sacrifice of cavalry, since Christ by dying once and for all satisfied all that is necessary for salvation (Heb.9:24-26).
- That every believer should seek and be baptized in the Spirit for effective participation in world evangelization (Acts.1:8).
- That the Church is a Living Body – the Body of Christ – made up of true believers who are individuals called and gifted to function for the overall benefit of the the entire Body (Rom.12:4-5, 1 Cor. 12:27-30).
- That the gifts of the Holy Spirit are present in the Church today and that every believer should be encouraged to discover, cultivate and use the gifts to the glory of God (1 Cor.12:4-11, Rom.12:6-8).
- That there is a heaven for those who accept the salvation in Christ Jesus and hell for those who reject Christ and die in their rebellion (John3:36)
- That Christ will come again first to take the Church in the rapture (1 Thess.4:16-17) and secondly to set His Kingdom on earth (Matt.24:27, 30; Rev.19:11-16, Rev.20:1-6).
- That there will be final judgment when the wicked dead will be raised, judged and banished forever (Rev.11:11-15).
- We emphasize discipleship training as a way of developing believers in the character of Christ.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- The empowering of the Holy Spirit through the gifts He generously bestows is absolutely
- Necessaryfor fulfilment in Christian life and Ministry. Thus we must insist that born again
- Catholics be filled with the Spirit in order to live a Spirit-empowered life.