PRAYER is the difference between the best YOU CAN DO and the best GOD CAN DO.
Prayer, meditation and fasting can help us learn to walk in communion with the living God. We can live a supernatural life that is empowered, led and filled with the Spirit. Download GREAT PRAYER QUOTES
DON’T MISS OUT IN THIS GREAT SPIRITUAL EXERCISE.
The General Fasting Guidelines
- The official time of fasting is 6am to 6pm daily
- Eat Food minimally, when necessary but not more than one meal a day during the 21 days of fasting.
- Spend extended period of time, say 1 hour or more daily worshipping God and praying in tongues
- Participate in all the daily prayer programs and other activities outlined for everyday of the fast.
- The entire church will meet every evening each day of the 21 days.
- Endeavour to lead at least one soul to Christ while you fast and pray.
- Drink enough water during the fasting period – this is healthy for you.
- Pregnant women and people on medication are exempted from the fast.
- Pay close attention to the voice of God, or impressions, feeling, sensations the Holy Spirit may bring your way as you fast and pray.
- If you have special prayer request, write them down and give to your pastor.
- You may “crack” your fast if absolutely necessary with a glass of fruit juice.
- There will be a night vigil in all our centres on the last Friday within the fasting period and a special generous seed offering will be collected which we will sow as a seed to other relevant ministries. All te offerings will be sent to the international Secretariat in Owerri from where it will administered.
Click here to download 21 days fasting & prayer guide 2018
Click here to download. 21 Days Fasting and Prayer 2017 Guide
End of 2016
Please participate in the upcoming SEMINAR during the fasting period – Seminar Them/e: “UNLEASHING THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF GOD”
Click on the link below to download the Android app for 2016 Fasting and Prayer programme.
Fasting & Prayer is now on mobile application. Download link: crmhgcaba.org/down_load/direct_download.php…